Ford electric crossover shown on a render imageOctober 31, 2019
An electric crossover in the style of Ford Mustang will debut in a few weeks. However, for those who cannot wait, the Mach E Forum has distributed the best visualization of the cross.
Mustang elements are mostly visible on the sides of Mach E. In addition, the features of the sports car are visible along the fastback line and a small rear window lift.
Thin, wide and high-mounted headlights are another Mustang echo. The fake radiator has an 8-angle shape, like the updated Ford Edge. The muscular body of the cross got black plastic wings.
The official presentation of the Ford Mach E will be held at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 17. The automaker emphasized that its range will be 300 miles in the EPA test cycle or 370 miles in the European WLTP cycle. The novelty, most likely, will be offered with batteries of different sizes and rear or all-wheel drive.
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 prototype spotted in tests
- New Lincoln Aviator to replace Continental sedan
- NIO unveiled a teaser for the new EE7
- Nissan to equip its vehicles with Nissan Safety Shield 360 in 2021
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new speed record