Ford dealers provide weapons to all customers for freeOctober 12, 2019
American dealers decided to attract the attention of buyers to cars of the brand Ford, the acquisition of which give out a number of patriotic attributes, including weapons.
In Alabama a couple of years ago, an unusual action began under the name “God, weapons and America.” It implies that all buyers, when buying a Ford car, are provided with a Bible, a US state flag and a shotgun certificate at their nearest gun store for free. Then Ford asked dealers to suspend such a promotion.
However, a dealer from South Carolina has now taken similar motivation into service. The promotion applies not only to new cars, but also to used cars.
It will last about a month – until November. Thus, they are trying to attract customers in the so-called “dead season”. But there is an insignificant difference – a voucher can be spent on acquisition in other non-weapons stores.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV