Ford cuts cost of electric Mustang Mach-ESeptember 29, 2020
The difference in some cases can be as high as $ 3,000.
Ford has cut prices for the yet to be released Ford Mustang Mach-E. Price adjustments have affected all versions of the electric car except for the GT. The company reportedly contacted the brand’s dealerships directly and asked for price reductions in line with the new pricing structure.
Thus, the Ford Mustang Mach-E in the Premium trim will be $ 3,000 cheaper – to $ 49,700, and the California Route price will drop by $ 2,000 – to $ 49,800, while the First Edition equipment will be cheaper by only $ 1,000. and will cost 58,300 dollars. As for the top-end GT version, according to some journalists, it will eventually become cheaper too.
Recall that the top-end version of the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT is equipped with a 459 hp electric motor. and 830 Nm of torque, which is capable of accelerating the electric car from standstill to 100 km / h in 3.7 seconds. The range of one battery charge is 500 kilometers. The cost of such a car starts at $ 60,000.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web