Ford Bronco production may start in March 2021September 14, 2020
According to the Motor1.com portal, serial production of the Ford Bronco will start in March next year.
At the same time, the source clarifies that under certain circumstances, the start of production of an SUV can be postponed for about a month. There is no official confirmation of this information yet. In case it turns out to be correct, sales of the revived Ford Bronco in the US will begin in May or early June 2020.
The car can be bought in three- and five-door versions. The engine lineup includes a 2.3-liter 4-cylinder unit with a capacity of 270 hp. from. (420 Nm). Also, customers will be offered a 2.7-liter V6 petrol engine with 310 hp. and (542 Nm). The power units are paired with a 7-speed manual transmission or a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035