Ford Big Nugget Introduces Van Caring Transit Van ConceptSeptember 5, 2019
Ford introduced the Transit Big Nugget van concept at the Caravan Show in 2019.
Ford previously worked with Westfalia van specialists. The Transit Big Nugget is based on a third-generation Transit van. The Big Nugget concept was developed by Westfalia. The interior space is 2.05 meters high with a volume of 13 cubic meters.
The model is based on a long wheel frame with a high roof, like the Transit model. Tourists can fully use the extra space. Four compartments include a living / dining room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen-dining room. The front seats can be positioned to increase living space.
In the middle of the car is a built-in toilet, washbasin and shower. Inside the campsite, a complete living set is installed, including a gas stove and a freezer. Behind the campsite is a bedroom with a two-meter bed, designed for two adults.
The campaign has not yet decided which engine to install on the Transit Big Nugget. Most likely one or more 2-liter EcoBlue turbodiesel power units will be available. The new model will debut in Europe in 2020.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage