Ford begins serial production of the Bronco Sport crossoverNovember 9, 2020
The American company starts mass production of a new Ford Bronco Sport SUV.
The new Ford Bronco Sport has officially entered the assembly line, as reported by the press service of the brand. The serial production of the model started on October 26, 2020. The full size version will be released early next year.
The new Bronco Sport will retain the off-road qualities of the standard Bronco. The newest car will be available with two units: 1.5- or 2.0-liter engines with 181 and 245 horsepower respectively. A pair of motors will be an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The new car will be offered in various trim levels with a minimum price of $ 26,000. The Big Bend version costs $ 28,160, and the Outer Banks modification will cost $ 32,160. in addition, the new SUV will be available in Badlands ($ 32,660) and First Edition ($ 38,500). However, the latest version of the First Edition is already completely sold out.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors