Ford announced the recall of 78 thousand carsNovember 26, 2019
It’s about the Ranger pickups. The problem is the malfunction of the rear lights.
The American company Ford announced the launch of a large-scale recall company. We are talking about 78,264 Ford Ranger pickups that rolled off the assembly line in 2019. The cars that fall under the recall were produced in North America. Of these, 72,718 represent the U.S. fleet, and 5,546 are in Canada. A possible problem is the malfunction of the rear lights of the machine. It’s all about the terminals of the sensors, which may be misaligned. As a result, the electrical signal may disappear or appear spontaneously, especially when driving on rough terrain.
All this leads to the fact that the light begins to flash or turn off altogether, which is extremely undesirable, especially in the dark.
Note that this review is the largest for the Ranger model for its entire existence. Although Ford did not receive any information about any injuries or incidents due to this malfunction, the company decided to quickly fix it. On cars where the problem is confirmed, the terminal will be connected to a special spare connector.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70