Ford announced the necessary repairs for 500 thousand of its carsAugust 13, 2020
Diagnostics and possible repairs are necessary for the Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX crossovers, which rolled off the assembly line relatively recently.
Ford said it is going to start a massive recall of its cars. We are talking about 500 thousand Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX cars. The troubled Ford Edge rolled off the assembly line from 2015 to 2018, and the Lincoln MKX was in production in 2016-2018. The reason is already known – brake fluid leaks can be found on these machines.
The problem is quite serious, so it’s not worth the time to visit the service center. In addition to them, problems can be found on two completely new cars that were produced in the current 2020. We are talking about the Ford F-150 and Lincoln Corsair. In the case of Ford pickups, the problem is the battery and starter locking position – the nut may not be properly secured.
For 3000 thousand Lincoln Corsair cars, the clearance between the rear springs and the front link element exceeds the established standards.
All owners will be notified in the near future about the need to appear for diagnostics and repairs. All work within the recall campaign will be free of charge.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires