Ford announced the date of the premiere of the Mustang-style crossoverNovember 13, 2019
Ford Corporation announced the debut date of its own new electric crossover, which is made in the style of the popular muscle car.
According to representatives of the brand, the cross will acquire a design that is inspired by the Mustang sports car, as well as an innovative fast-charging system. According to reports, in just 10 minutes, the car will be able to charge to overcome the path of 76 km.
As the auto concern notes, an input power of 150 kW is enough to provide a traction battery charge of 10%, which is enough for 76 km of track. And to charge the car by 80%, it will take 45 minutes.
The new crossover will be offered with two types of traction batteries. The smallest variation will be able to provide a range of 484 km from one recharge on the WLTP cycle, and another version can cover 600 km.
The company will demonstrate an electric crossover in the style of the legendary Mustang on November 18 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles