Force India officially renamed Racing PointFebruary 4, 2019
In the new season of Formula 1 team, formerly known as Force India, will act under the name of Racing Point. The name change was officially confirmed by a Formula 1 Commission vote last Thursday.
The representative of the Racing Point is not yet available for comment, but according to RaceFans, attempts to give the team an alternative name were unsuccessful. Among the options that considered the owners of Racing Point, was the name of the Lola, but to agree with the manufacturer of racing cars failed.
Twenty-two votes were cast for renaming Force India via an electronic vote that lasted four days, against two. The presentation of the new car Racing Point is scheduled for February 13, during which it will be known whether the team will limit itself to a simple name change or also change the coloring and logo.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”