For the new Toyota RAV4 prepared an aggressive tuning kitJune 8, 2020
Atelier Versus has prepared for the Toyota RAV4 crossover a tuning kit consisting of unique wheels and wider wheel arches.
So, for the Japanese cross-country, they offer Triaina and Black Diamante wheel sets from Rays. They stand out for their color: in the first case it is glossy black with silver elements, and in the second black and silver shades are used.
It is worth noting that the company Rays produces custom wheels mainly for Japanese cars. By the way, the cost of production of this company is quite high: one wheel costs from 39 to 64 thousand yen
But Versus refinements are not limited to wheels only, the studio has also developed front wheel arches, which are painted in matt black and wider than standard ones. At the same time, you can notice that the rear arches also have a similar matte black finish, and you can also pay attention to the presence of small LED lights installed just below the radiator grille, yellow brake calipers.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network