For sale put up Toyota Camry Solara, converted into BMWJune 2, 2020
In Kentucky, Toyota Camry Solara is sold, which was converted to the BMW E60 M5. The corresponding announcement appeared on Tuesday, June 2, on the social network Facebook.
Judging by the images, the transformation turned out to be far from successful. As the seller notes, he spent $ 3,500 on painting and some body changes. The car is painted in several colors at once: white, red and predominant gray. In addition, the machine has unique 5-spoke wheels and a new folding roof.
Regarding the interior of the Camry Solara in the guise of BMW, it is worth noting the presence of the original two-tone leather seats. The shades of the seats are selected so that they contrasted with the car body. The interior also stands out with its many red accents, such as floor mats and air vents.
According to the seller, the car on the road is of interest to others. In the announcement, the cost of this car is $ 1,234, but, apparently, it is marked incorrect, since the price is mentioned in the description of $ 7,500
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration