For sale put up a BMW 633 CSi 1979 low mileageJune 22, 2020
German dealership Sportwagen Teiber sells the 1979 BMW 633 CSi production year E24 with low mileage.
The copy on sale was released in 1979 in Germany and sent to the first owner in the Spanish Malaga. After several years of ownership, the owner of the car died and his widow kept it until 2015, until the car was purchased and restored.
The dealer center, which implements the BMW 633 CSi, bought it in November 2017 and sold it in April of the following year. Interestingly, then the car was again at the Sportwagen Teiber with a mileage of 1645 km.
The 633 CSi 1979 model year is equipped with a 6-cylinder 194-horsepower power unit with a volume of 3.2 liters. Given the fairly low mileage of the car, it is in excellent condition. The machine is painted in the shade of Sapphire Blue Metallic without any hint of wear. In the cabin, it is worth noting the presence of sports seats trimmed with blue leather and blue floor mats.
Complete with the 633 CSi are an original set of keys, a service book, official BMW brochures and a document confirming the originality of the car. For BMW 633 CSi generation E24 ask for 97,000 euros
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages