For sale put up a 2010 BMW M5 E60 from G-PowerJune 7, 2020
Atelier G-Power sells a project developed on the basis of the 2010 BMW M5 E60 production year under the name Hurricane RS.
This car from the studio G-Power is equipped with a 5.0-liter V10 engine with a capacity of 754 hp. This motor allows the model to accelerate as much as possible to 367 km / h.
It should be emphasized that the maximum speed of M5 from the aforementioned atelier is higher than that of classic hypercars like Ferrari Enzo and Jaguar XJ220.
For the BMW M5 E60 2010 release from the company G-Power, whose mileage is only 1,559 km, you will have to pay 79,500 euros
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus