For sale a unique McLaren 600LT Spider Segestria BorealisJune 22, 2020
McLaren Newport Beach is selling the unique McLaren 600LT Spider Segestria Borealis, with a circulation of 12 units.
Introduced in May, a special version of the 600LT Spider has an exclusive body color and original interior.
The 600LT Spider Segestria Borealis is painted black under the name Borealis Black by McLaren Special Operations. In addition, you can pay attention to the green stripes of Napier Green on the front and rear of the car, as well as on the side “skirts”, rear-view mirrors and the lower area of the rear wing.
Accents of the Napier Green hue are also used in the interior of the British supercar, for example, on carbon fiber bucket seats and floor mats. In addition, it is worth noting the presence of stitches of a similar color.
Like all the other 600LTs, the special version of the model is equipped with a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 with a capacity of 592 hp. and 627 Nm of torque. This engine allows the supercar to accelerate to 60 mph (96 km / h) in 2.8 seconds.
McLaren Newport Beach said it would reveal the cost of the 600LT Spider Segestria Borealis to potential customers only.
In addition, it was recently noted that a rare Porsche 911 Speedster roadster will be put up for sale. It’s about the 2019 model year of production.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV