For sale a rare Porsche 911 Carrera S with one seatMarch 27, 2020
The original 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S is in excellent condition and is now ready for sale.
The white 911 Carrera S features a single front-passenger compartment layout with an individual dashboard form designed, engineered and manufactured by Trinity Motorsports Group from Lima, Ohio.
The car came from the factory with a Sport Chrono Package Plus kit, a Schnell short switch, a radar detector with an integrated laser switch, carbon fiber pads and much more.
Under the hood is a 3.8-liter flat six-cylinder gas engine with a six-speed manual gearbox. The car has only about 33,000 miles on the speedometer, approximately 3,000 miles of which were added by the current owner of the car. The engine is equipped with a fully titanium exhaust system.
The car is put up for sale by its current owner with a clean AutoCheck report. The current Bring a Trailer price is $ 19,500 with four days left until the end of the auction.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer