For 60 hours, the Japanese bought 300 Chevrolet CorvetteFebruary 9, 2020
Only 60 hours it took motorists to buy up 300 new sports cars with right-hand drive.
Note that the Chevrolet Corvette first got the right wheel, which made the new product incredibly popular. Japanese motorists praised the released model and the first batch of cars in the amount of 300 units was sold out in just 60 hours.
At the same time, the company reports that the supply of new products to the Japanese market will be established only after a year – in the spring of 2021. The cost of the car starts at $ 91,084. It is noted that the sports car should be popular with both young people and motorists of the age category 60+.
Recall that the right-hand drive modification of the new Chevrolet Corvette is absolutely identical to the American version with a classic steering wheel arrangement. An eight-cylinder engine with a capacity of 502 hp is installed under the hood of a sports car, a pair of which is an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035
- 44-ton truck tractors staged a straight line race
- Ford may release yet another “charged” crossover
- Chevrolet plans to launch “heavy” Suburban
- Mercedes-Benz has become the most popular premium brand in 28 countries