For 30 years, Lexus has sold 10 million carsFebruary 27, 2019
The first car with the logo of the Japanese brand off the line in the distant 1989. In 2018 alone, more than 698.3 thousand Lexus cars were sold in the global car market.
Lexus celebrates a “historic” event: for all its existence, the Japanese premium brand has produced 10 million cars. Recall the brand declared itself in 1989. In addition to impressive performance, the brand boasts a solid range of electrified models. According to specialists, today the total number of self-charging hybrids sold by the automaker exceeds 1.45 million. Just last year, the interest of Lexus fans in hybrids increased by almost 20 percent.
If we talk about the company’s European sales in the 2018th, here we are talking about an indicator of 76,188 copies. In 2020, the brand is going to improve this result, reaching 100 thousand cars.
Meanwhile, the luxury crossover Lexus NX received a special “black” series Black Line.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel