Fonzarelli introduced the NKD mini electric bikeSeptember 3, 2019
The company from Australia is known for producing scooters. So far, her track record has listed the FZ, S1, and X1 models. In pursuit of global trends, a small “green” motorcycle will be added to this trinity.
The Fonzarelli NKD is a dual sport motorcycle designed for both paved and rough terrain riding. The mini-bike model can travel up to 120 km on a single charge, and the maximum speed is 100 km / h. The electric bike is made to order, its cost starts from 9 990 Australian dollars (or about 6 717 US dollars).
Simon Modra, business partner of Fonzarelli founder Michelle Nazazzari, has been involved in the design of the electric cycle and has contributed to its production in South Australia, a state that has a rich automotive history.
Charging stations will also be built in the region to create the necessary infrastructure. The company plans to strengthen its position on the ground before entering the global market. Although according to Nazazzari, there is already a certain interest outside Australia.
- Look at the Mercedes-Benz X-Class with AMG-style tuning
- The Chinese showed a luxury electric sedan the size of a Hyundai Sonata
- Updated Hyundai ix25 sets sales records in China
- Named cars that Americans do not resell for more than 15 years
- Named the most interesting new auto show in Tokyo