Flying electric car presented at the Beijing Auto ShowSeptember 28, 2020
Xpeng introduced the Kiwigogo flying electric car.
This novelty was presented to the public during the Beijing Auto Show. Outwardly, a 2-seater flying electric car looks like something between a gyroplane and a quadcopter, only in comparison with the first, it has no wheels. This means that the car cannot move on the roads. Eight turbocharged units enable this model to rise into the air and fly at an altitude of about 5 to 25 meters. As for their power, this is unknown.
There is information that about 1.7 billion dollars were invested in the development of this electric vehicle. Currently, Kiwigogo is in the status of a concept, and therefore it will be possible to talk about the real prospects of cars and this transport only after a while.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan