Flying electric car presented at the Beijing Auto ShowSeptember 28, 2020
Xpeng introduced the Kiwigogo flying electric car.
This novelty was presented to the public during the Beijing Auto Show. Outwardly, a 2-seater flying electric car looks like something between a gyroplane and a quadcopter, only in comparison with the first, it has no wheels. This means that the car cannot move on the roads. Eight turbocharged units enable this model to rise into the air and fly at an altitude of about 5 to 25 meters. As for their power, this is unknown.
There is information that about 1.7 billion dollars were invested in the development of this electric vehicle. Currently, Kiwigogo is in the status of a concept, and therefore it will be possible to talk about the real prospects of cars and this transport only after a while.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype