Flying car from Slovakia AeroMobil will get the 4th version and go into a seriesDecember 27, 2018
AeroMobil has begun the process of obtaining all the necessary certificates that would allow it to proceed to the testing of the prototype of the flying AeroMobil 4.0 car in Slovakia.
The designers intend to begin testing in 2019. After that, the flying electric car will go into mass production.
The first air cars of this brand will be available in 2020 – 2021.
According to the documents, AeroMobil intends to certify its flying car as “an uncomplicated aircraft with a maximum take-off weight of less than 1,200 kg.”
Engineers are working to create a prototype as an integral part of the patenting process, with the result that a final production car equipped with a number of innovative technologies will be released.
The assembly process itself takes place in Slovakia. But 40 people from eight countries of the world work on it. The company said that AeroMobil 4.0. will help people overcome short and medium distances faster.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan