Flagship Mercedes-Benz G-Class 4 × 4 spotted with little to no camouflageFebruary 16, 2021
Mercedes-Benz continues testing its new off-road G-Class 4x; 4. This time the car was tested in low temperatures. It is also worth noting that the model had a minimal amount of camouflage, which allowed us to make out its suspension.
On closer inspection, you can see the lower aluminum levers and the massive brakes of the SUV. Yes, the red calipers do not match well with the blue body color, but this is just a prototype and it is hoped that the production cars will receive the appropriate color.
Note that the car looks ready for the debut, but the manufacturer is silent about the date of the SUV’s premiere. With the cancellation of the Geneva Motor Show, the car is expected to be shown at an online event.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web