Five teenagers died in a car crash at sea in South KoreaMarch 26, 2019
On the coastal road of the South Korean city of Gangneung, a Hyundai Kona car broke through a fence and fell into the sea, everyone in the car was killed, the Renhap agency reports, citing emergency services.
It is noted that in the cabin were two girls and three boys. The police said that at the moment four bodies identified. The age of the dead is not specified.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid