Five teenagers died in a car crash at sea in South KoreaMarch 26, 2019
On the coastal road of the South Korean city of Gangneung, a Hyundai Kona car broke through a fence and fell into the sea, everyone in the car was killed, the Renhap agency reports, citing emergency services.
It is noted that in the cabin were two girls and three boys. The police said that at the moment four bodies identified. The age of the dead is not specified.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages