Five teenagers died in a car crash at sea in South KoreaMarch 26, 2019
On the coastal road of the South Korean city of Gangneung, a Hyundai Kona car broke through a fence and fell into the sea, everyone in the car was killed, the Renhap agency reports, citing emergency services.
It is noted that in the cabin were two girls and three boys. The police said that at the moment four bodies identified. The age of the dead is not specified.
- Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for sale
- Audi and Volvo suspend production in Belgium
- BMW M4 will officially take part in the drift series
- Bugatti’s unreleased hypercar is already being resold
- BMW talks about the new BMW Live Cockpit