Fisker showed competitor Tesla Model YMarch 18, 2019
Fisker showed the first image of the electric crossover, which will compete with the recently introduced Tesla Model Y. It will receive a twin-engined powerplant and will be able to drive up to 480 kilometers without recharging. The price of the car in the US will be 40 thousand dollars
The Fisker crossover will be equipped with two electric motors (one on each axis) and a battery pack with a capacity of 80 kilowatt-hours. The car will have a removable or retractable roof section that will allow you to “enjoy open top rides without compromising the structural integrity of the body.”
The manufacturer promises a spacious interior, a huge projection display and an intelligent onboard system interface. In addition, the SUV will receive “design elements that have traditionally been used for supercars.” It is expected that prototype models will appear by the end of this year.
Last January, at the CES show, the prototype of the Fisker EMotion electric sedan premiered. It was equipped with a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 143 kilowatt-hours, which allows you to drive up to 640 kilometers on a single charge, and an autopilot system of the fourth level of autonomy.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version