Fisker showed competitor Tesla Model YMarch 18, 2019
Fisker showed the first image of the electric crossover, which will compete with the recently introduced Tesla Model Y. It will receive a twin-engined powerplant and will be able to drive up to 480 kilometers without recharging. The price of the car in the US will be 40 thousand dollars
The Fisker crossover will be equipped with two electric motors (one on each axis) and a battery pack with a capacity of 80 kilowatt-hours. The car will have a removable or retractable roof section that will allow you to “enjoy open top rides without compromising the structural integrity of the body.”
The manufacturer promises a spacious interior, a huge projection display and an intelligent onboard system interface. In addition, the SUV will receive “design elements that have traditionally been used for supercars.” It is expected that prototype models will appear by the end of this year.
Last January, at the CES show, the prototype of the Fisker EMotion electric sedan premiered. It was equipped with a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 143 kilowatt-hours, which allows you to drive up to 640 kilometers on a single charge, and an autopilot system of the fourth level of autonomy.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery