Fisker Ocean will receive seats with a “crystal” backlightDecember 26, 2019
The competitor Tesla Model Y got an unusual fiction.
The next teaser image of the electric crossover appeared on the Web, published by Henrik Fisker, designer of Aston Martin DB9 and BMW Z8. Sales of new items should start in 2021, and the main competitor of the model is Tesla Model Y.
On teasers it is shown that the electric car will receive many interesting “chips”. In addition to the solar panels on the roof, the crossover has retractable handles, turn signals on the rear pillars, as well as unusual seats with a “crystal backlight”.
Also, the electric car received a luminous emblem of the company and the California mode, which allows you to simultaneously fold the windows and open the hatch. Fisker Ocean debuts on January 7 in Las Vegas as part of the CES Electronics Show.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura