Fisker Ocean will be presented in JanuaryDecember 15, 2019
Fisker’s electric luxury SUV makes its CES debut as the greenest car in the world.
Despite the fact that Henrik Fisker has earned a reputation as a person who has the habit of not releasing the promised cars, they promise to present the Ocean prototype, announced in March 2019, at the CES technology exhibition in early January 2020.
Judging by the image from the press release, the design of the electric Fisker Ocean resembles the Range Rover Evoque with its low sports profile. In the development of charging technology, Fisker is known to team up with charger manufacturer Electrify America.
According to Fisker, the electric car will be offered at a price of up to 40 thousand dollars, and the range of Ocean will be 480 km. The release of new items will begin at the end of 2021, and the first deliveries to customers are scheduled for 2022.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021