Fisker Ocean will be presented in JanuaryDecember 15, 2019
Fisker’s electric luxury SUV makes its CES debut as the greenest car in the world.
Despite the fact that Henrik Fisker has earned a reputation as a person who has the habit of not releasing the promised cars, they promise to present the Ocean prototype, announced in March 2019, at the CES technology exhibition in early January 2020.
Judging by the image from the press release, the design of the electric Fisker Ocean resembles the Range Rover Evoque with its low sports profile. In the development of charging technology, Fisker is known to team up with charger manufacturer Electrify America.
According to Fisker, the electric car will be offered at a price of up to 40 thousand dollars, and the range of Ocean will be 480 km. The release of new items will begin at the end of 2021, and the first deliveries to customers are scheduled for 2022.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S