Fisker electric SUV called OceanNovember 1, 2019
The debut of the novelty will take place in January 2020.
Fisker founder Henrik Fisker has announced the premiere date of the world’s first roof-mounted electric solar-powered crossover. The novelty will debut in January 2020 and will compete with models such as the Tesla Model Y. Details of the vehicle will be known later.
It is expected that Fisker Ocean will be equipped with solar panels, which will be located along the entire length of the roof of the model. With their help, the battery will be powered, and the roof itself will be movable thanks to the electric drive.
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car
- New Mercedes S-Class receives a projection display with augmented reality technology
- Updated SUV Ford Everest appeared on sale
- In Japan introduced the tuned crossover Toyota Harrier
- How do you like this electric car from BMW?