Fisker electric SUV called OceanNovember 1, 2019
The debut of the novelty will take place in January 2020.
Fisker founder Henrik Fisker has announced the premiere date of the world’s first roof-mounted electric solar-powered crossover. The novelty will debut in January 2020 and will compete with models such as the Tesla Model Y. Details of the vehicle will be known later.
It is expected that Fisker Ocean will be equipped with solar panels, which will be located along the entire length of the roof of the model. With their help, the battery will be powered, and the roof itself will be movable thanks to the electric drive.
- Shows the story of Mercedes-Benz headlights ahead of EQS debut
- Details appeared about the new Volkswagen Viloran minivan
- Seat introduced the production version of El-Borno
- Atelier South Garage built a bike in the legendary Citroën 2CV
- Two-door Gelendvagen with a soft roof is sold on the Internet