Fisker electric SUV called OceanNovember 1, 2019
The debut of the novelty will take place in January 2020.
Fisker founder Henrik Fisker has announced the premiere date of the world’s first roof-mounted electric solar-powered crossover. The novelty will debut in January 2020 and will compete with models such as the Tesla Model Y. Details of the vehicle will be known later.
It is expected that Fisker Ocean will be equipped with solar panels, which will be located along the entire length of the roof of the model. With their help, the battery will be powered, and the roof itself will be movable thanks to the electric drive.
- Mercedes has published a teaser of the new all-electric EQS
- Ford Transit will use biodiesel
- Toyota stops production due to coronavirus in China
- Tesla Model 3 entered the top three best-selling models in Europe
- Mercedes has named prices for hybrid modifications of the GLE and GLC SUVs