First Mercedes EQB images publishedMay 11, 2020
The all-new Mercedes EQB electric crossover will share its platform with the GLB – and our exclusive image will show how it might look.
The final touches relate to the new all-electric Mercedes EQB crossover, which will appear at car dealerships in early 2021 following the all-new Mercedes EQA, expanding the range of electric cars of the brand to four models.
Exclusive images showcase the new style prescribed for Mercedes’ future EV range. As in the EQA and EQC models, the novelty will receive a pair of narrow headlights, an upgraded grille and an aerodynamically efficient front bumper.
The new EQB will share its platform with a GLB with an internal combustion engine. Thus, it will be based on a modified version of the existing Mercedes MFA2 base, which is also used by the latest A-Class, B-Class and CLA.
It is expected that he will use an electric power plant with an electric motor on each axis and a battery mounted on the frame. The exact data of the EQB unit has not yet been confirmed, but in the new EQA it gives out 270 hp. and 500 Nm of torque. The power reserve is expected to be around 480 km.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures