First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback publishedSeptember 25, 2020
The first images of the brand new Q5 Sportback have surfaced in China. A lengthened version of the Audi Q5 body appeared on the web in the form of the Q5L Sportback.
Earlier this year, then-Audi CEO Bram Shot said the Ingolstadt-based company was working on a new version of the Q5 Sportback. This “coupe version” of the Q5 should be Audi’s answer to cars such as the BMW X4 and Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe.
Recently, a source close to Audi told AutoWeek that other Q5 Sportback modifications will be unveiled “soon”. And now in China, the first photos of the elongated Q5L Sportback crossover, which arrived at local dealers, appeared.
It should be noted that the Audi Q5L Sportback is not quite similar to the European version of the Q5 Sportback. The biggest difference between the Q5L and the “European” Q5 is, of course, in the wheelbase: the distance between the front and rear axles of the Q5L is 8.8 centimeters more. The rear of the Q5L Sportback has not received a fundamentally different design.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura