First batch of Tesla Model 3 heading to EuropeOctober 28, 2020
For the first time, a batch of 7,000 Tesla Model 3s moved from the Shanghai port towards the Belgian Zeebrugge.
Liga.Business writes about this with reference to the Chinese edition of The Paper.
Tesla’s Shanghai Gigafactory, which has enough capacity to produce 250,000 electric cars a year, has begun exporting cars to Europe. The first sales will begin at the end of November in Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland and Sweden.
The factory began operations in 2019 and currently produces about 4 thousand cars a week. In total, almost 150 thousand electric vehicles have been assembled since the beginning of the year. Although only Model 3s are currently being assembled in Shanghai, work is already underway to install a Model Y assembly line.
In the Chinese market, the Tesla Model 3 is priced at $ 37,000.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors