Finish flag sold piece by pieceJune 26, 2020
In Formula 1, they found another way to support the initiative #WeRaceAsOne, announced this week. After each race of the season, the finish flag will be cut into cells in which you can print your name – and will be sold on a special page on the official website.
56 squares out of 80 will go on sale (the rest are allocated to race promoters), the color cannot be chosen – it will be determined randomly, the buyer will receive a certificate of authenticity.
Pieces of the flag, which waved at the finish of the Austrian Grand Prix, are already available for purchase at a price of 199.99 pounds.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X