Finish flag sold piece by pieceJune 26, 2020
In Formula 1, they found another way to support the initiative #WeRaceAsOne, announced this week. After each race of the season, the finish flag will be cut into cells in which you can print your name – and will be sold on a special page on the official website.
56 squares out of 80 will go on sale (the rest are allocated to race promoters), the color cannot be chosen – it will be determined randomly, the buyer will receive a certificate of authenticity.
Pieces of the flag, which waved at the finish of the Austrian Grand Prix, are already available for purchase at a price of 199.99 pounds.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck