Fiat’s Cronos sports news carAugust 22, 2019
The sedan itself appeared on the market in 2018. Recently, an updated modification appeared, which differs from the base model only in external indicators.
As before, the basis was the maximum configuration Precision. Basically, the changes affected the details – black mirrors, updated discs and a spoiler.
The base includes a climate control system, a dashboard with a color screen, seven-inch multimedia and much more. Smaller changes have affected other components of the car – side airbags, rear view camera, leather.
On the technical side, almost nothing has changed. The car has an engine of 135 horsepower and 1.8 liters of volume. The motor works in conjunction with the “automatic” in six steps. As for the simpler Cronos model, it uses a 101-horsepower 1.3-liter power unit, a manual gearbox or a “robot”.
What about the sister hatchback Argo, from the very beginning he got a “sports” version and a reconfigured suspension.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones