Fiat’s Cronos sports news carAugust 22, 2019
The sedan itself appeared on the market in 2018. Recently, an updated modification appeared, which differs from the base model only in external indicators.
As before, the basis was the maximum configuration Precision. Basically, the changes affected the details – black mirrors, updated discs and a spoiler.
The base includes a climate control system, a dashboard with a color screen, seven-inch multimedia and much more. Smaller changes have affected other components of the car – side airbags, rear view camera, leather.
On the technical side, almost nothing has changed. The car has an engine of 135 horsepower and 1.8 liters of volume. The motor works in conjunction with the “automatic” in six steps. As for the simpler Cronos model, it uses a 101-horsepower 1.3-liter power unit, a manual gearbox or a “robot”.
What about the sister hatchback Argo, from the very beginning he got a “sports” version and a reconfigured suspension.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires