Fiat will help Londoners with gift wrappingDecember 25, 2018
The company launched a Christmas service in hatchbacks 500
On Christmas Eve, the British office of Fiat launched a free gift wrapping service in central London. The team of “little helpers” moves around the city on four Fiat 500 wrapped in paper. They have everything you need for gift wrapping: festive ribbon rolls, wrapping materials and, of course, scissors.
“The Fiat 500 is a car that brings joy and happiness wherever it happens,” says Fiat marketing director Andrea Lo Presti. “As the level of family stress reaches its peak on Christmas Eve, donors can relax, knowing that if they run out of materials needed for gift wrapping, groups of little helpers are within a distance of the hashtag.”
Residents of the British capital can ask for help through social networks using the hashtag #WrappedbyFiat. The service operates in the historic center of the city and its surrounding areas.
Toyota also decided to tell about itself using wrapping paper. The manufacturer will sell for this purpose 500 rolls of camouflage lashes with prototypes of the new Supra, and the proceeds will be transferred to the foundation of the charity program Crisis at Christmas, which aims to help the homeless.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires