Fiat Tipo will make a whole family of carsMay 23, 2020
To date, the production of a hatchback car has started. The car was seen at the factory, as well as during test tests.
Fiat intends to expand its lineup with the Tipo family. Such information appeared on the web on Saturday, May 23. Hatchback production is already in full swing. Italians are expected to prepare a cross-version of the hatchback, as well as a full crossover to compete with the Nissan Qashqai and Skoda Karoq. Earlier, Fiat management announced that it was planning to reorganize its lineup, and the Tipo model would be the first and very important step in this matter.
The company places special hopes on the development and production of a full-fledged SUV. It’s no secret that it is the SUV segment that now occupies a leading position in world markets. Fiat has rich experience in the production and sale of family cars, and the production of a large SUV car will add prestige to the brand and help attract new customers.
It is likely that by the end of the year we will at least find out the company’s plan for the very near future, and as a maximum we can see the prototype in test trials.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station