Fiat Tipo got the Sport versionJanuary 17, 2019
The hatchback has a modification “under the sport” with an aggressive body kit. In addition, the Fiat Tipo is available with two new engines.
Fiat has introduced a new version of the Tipo hatchback called Sport. The five-door got a more aggressive appearance, and also became available with two new engines.
Fiat Tipo Sport can be distinguished from a normal hatchback by a modified front bumper, increased side skirts, a large roof spoiler, and another rear bumper with an integrated diffuser.
Plus, the new product received a black grille lining, darkened rear windows and special 18-inch wheels. Seats, steering wheel and transmission selector with leather trim appeared in the cabin. The standard equipment includes the Uconnect multimedia system with a seven-inch touchscreen display, as well as support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces.
The engine range included two new engines: a 1.4-liter 95-horsepower gasoline engine and a MultiJet diesel engine with a capacity of 1.3 liters of the same capacity. In addition, the Fiat Tipo Sport will be available with the same petrol and diesel engines of 1.4 and 1.6 liters, respectively, which give out 120 horsepower.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York