Fiat Shows New Panda ConceptMarch 6, 2019
The new version of the car will become more comfortable and get technical innovations. The Italian company is confident that this will increase the interest of buyers to the model.
Engineers from the Italian auto giant Fiat have introduced a new version of the Panda concept car. The first thing that catches your eye is the increased dimensions of the car. Now its length is 3705 mm, width 1662 m, and height 1635 mm. The wheelbase has increased significantly to 2300 mm, which will make the car more stable and easy to drive.
According to representatives of the auto concern, four versions of the engine will be available to customers – in the basic version of the Fiat Panda will be equipped with a 1.2-liter engine with an output of 69 hp.
About the transmission while there is no information. The car’s interior has also undergone some changes – a completely updated and elegant instrument panel and high-quality seat upholstery are striking.
- The dynamics of the new BMW M5 CS showed on video
- Ferrari brought the mysterious Ferrari GTC4Lusso to tests
- Cupra Formentor will receive a cyclist detection function
- Chief Process Engineer becomes the new CEO of Lotus
- Polestar releases wireless update for Polestar 2