Fiat showed the first electrified modelsJanuary 14, 2020
Updated models received the Hybrid prefix.
The Italian company presented the updated Fiat Panda and 500, which received the Hybrid prefix. Both models received 70-horsepower hybrid units, working on the principle of “soft” hybrid, and also share a single platform.
The power plant consists of a 1.0-liter internal combustion engine and a starter-generator, thanks to which acceleration is more efficient, and he is also responsible for the start-stop system and the energy recovery system. Both units are combined with a 6-speed manual transmission.
Sales of the Fiat 500 Hybrid will start on the European market in February, and the Panda hybrid model will debut at the March auto show. The lean electric Fiat 500e should be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale