Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EVSeptember 30, 2020
The new two-door Fiat 500 EV will go on sale in October, but the company intends to release another version of the electric mini-car with a small door to facilitate access to the car.
Fiat is going to release a new modification of its electric car 500 EV, which will receive an additional door located on the right side of the car. Due to these changes, the weight of the machine will increase by about 30 kg.
Sales of the three-door version of the Fiat 500 EV will begin in 2021. There is no exact data on what name the model will get, but there is an opinion that the newest car will get the name Trepiuno. The car will be the third modification of the new 500 after the hatchback and convertible.
Prices for the new three-door electric mini-car will be announced closer to the start of sales.
- Genesis GV70 camouflaged crossover prototype spotted
- Exclusive 1970 Chevrolet Corvette goes on sale
- Jaguar Land Rover will test materials using aerospace technology
- Ford unveils improved Escape Hybrid selfdriving car
- Drag racing: electric Tesla Model Y versus petrol Corvette C8