Fiat is preparing a successor to Cross Freemont and a few more new productsApril 13, 2020
The Fiat model line began to transform with its image model Fiat 500, which, together with a change in generation, received an electric variation. The 500th will be followed by the new Tipo and Panda. The corporation also plans to release a successor to Fiat Freemont.
Olivier Francois, head of Fiat, said the automaker is about to return to segment B: it will become a car cheaper than the Fiat 500, but responding to the brand’s DNA – a kind of successor to Punto.
Regarding Panda, Olivier also spoke out. As he noted, work is underway on a whole family of cars, which does not necessarily acquire the name Panda.
“I find these cars a very interesting offer, especially in the context of the development of Fiat’s electric cars,” Olivier quoted Passione Auto Italiane as saying.
In addition, Fiat is preparing an offensive in segments C and D, working on a machine with a length of 4.5 to 4.6 meters.
“In the medium term, we will have a new assortment that will make it possible to occupy the main niches in the car market,” summed up the head of the Fiat automobile concern.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version