Fiat Chrysler withdraws over 100,000 Ram-1500 pickupsOctober 26, 2019
The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles concern on October 25 announced the start of recall of its cars in connection with a malfunction of the cooling system.
According to the American division of FCA, the recall campaign touched on diesel variations of Ram-1500 pickups, which were released between 2014 and 2019 in America. In addition, 50,159 pickups in Canada and 1,730 cars in other states will be additionally recalled.
The notice, which was posted on the corporation’s web portal, says that the cooling system of these machines has the risk of microscopic cracks, which could cause a motor fire.
Soon the automobile concern will inform all owners of these vehicles that they need to provide the car to the nearest service center. The brand’s specialists will inspect the cooling system and replace it if necessary.
In addition, it was previously announced that FCA will invest € 700 million in the production of the Fiat 500e electric car. This amount is part of the strategic plan of the concern, which provides for investments in the amount of 5 billion euros until 2021.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn