Fiat Chrysler withdraws over 100,000 Ram-1500 pickupsOctober 27, 2019
The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles concern on October 25 announced the start of recall of its cars in connection with a malfunction of the cooling system.
According to the American division of FCA, the recall campaign touched on diesel variations of Ram-1500 pickups, which were released between 2014 and 2019 in America. In addition, 50,159 pickups in Canada and 1,730 cars in other states will be additionally recalled.
The notice, which was posted on the corporation’s web portal, says that the cooling system of these machines has the risk of microscopic cracks, which could cause a motor fire.
Soon the automobile concern will inform all owners of these vehicles that they need to provide the car to the nearest service center. The brand’s specialists will inspect the cooling system and replace it if necessary.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV