FIA President spoke about the state of SchumacherNovember 4, 2020
The President of the World Motorsport Federation (FIA) Jean Todt said that he regularly visits the seven-time world champion in Formula 1 racing, Michael Schumacher.
According to the Italian, Shumi continues to struggle with the consequences of a severe head injury.
“His struggle is still going on, along with his family and his doctors. I regularly meet with Michael. We watch TV together. Is he happy about the success of his son Mik? I won’t talk about it. I don’t want to go into details, because this is personal, “- quoted by Todt De Telegraaf.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck