FIA may punish Gunter SteinerOctober 1, 2019
The head of Haas, Gunther Steiner, is at risk of being investigated after the Grand prix of Russia.
At the end of the race at the Sochi Autodrome, the Italian said on the radio who received a five-second fine for violating the borders of the highway to Kevin Magnussen: “If it weren’t for this stupid, idiotic steward, we would be eighth.”
Although Steiner did not name the steward, he can now be punished for insulting an FIA representative.
According to Motorsport-Total, the International Automobile Federation may limit itself to a conversation with the head of Haas and an apology on his part. But the matter may reach the FIA tribunal.
- Nissan Qashqai gets the Midnight Edition
- Toyota boosts global car sales in September
- UK automotive industry posted worst in 25 years in September
- JCW will be turned into a separate brand
- Genesis’ first electric crossover to debut in June