Ferrari’s first electric car to debut in 2025April 16, 2021
The head of the company, John Elkann, speaking to shareholders, hinted that the future Ferrari will be amazing.
The Italian company Ferrari, known for its sports cars and racing cars, is about to make a name for itself in the electric car segment. The first electric car with the brand logo will be released in 2025.
This term was announced by Ferrari CEO John Elkann. According to him, the brand is interested in this project, writes the Italian daily La Repubblica.
A team of specialists from Maranello is working on the first Ferrari electric car. This picturesque Italian town is home to the brand’s headquarters and factory. The new electric car will show everything “that you can imagine.” This is how Elkann intrigued the shareholders.
He also announced the premiere of three new cars in the very near future.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030