Ferrari will retain veto power in a simple majorityApril 29, 2020
We wrote about recent changes in the international sports code, allowing the FIA to make decisions for the current season without the unanimous support of all teams, having received only a simple majority.
According to the Italian Gazzetta dello Sport, Ferrari in this situation will retain the right of veto – and may prevent the adoption of decisions that are not beneficial to the team.
The fact that Ferrari will retain the right of veto after signing the new Agreement of Consent, the company’s executive director Luis Camilleri said back in December, now this is confirmed for decision-making by a simple majority.
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions