Ferrari will have virtually no new products in AustriaJune 26, 2020
Last week, the European press reported that Ferrari engineers were preparing a modified car for the first stage of the season in Austria. It was reported that the team will bring to Spielberg a new aerodynamic body kit for the SF1000 with a greater downforce, a new gearbox and a new version of the power plant.
However, today the German Auto Motor und Sport writes that the previously published information is not true. In Austria, Scuderia will have practically no updates, and the first serious improvements will appear on the car, most likely after the Hungarian Grand Prix.
“At the first stage, the car will undergo minimal changes,” the publication quotes an unnamed Ferrari representative. “It was more important for us to understand the feature of the SF1000, and we made a really good step forward in this direction.”
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options