Ferrari showed the possibility of speedsters with the most powerful engineFebruary 5, 2019
The Italian company published a video with unique 820-hp supercars, made in the style of classic racing cars of the 1950s
The company Ferrari has published a video with speedster Monza SP1 and SP2, the creation of which the developers drew inspiration from the original racing cars of the 1950s. The speedsters who received body panels from composite materials are constructed on the basis of the supercar 812 Superfast.
Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 equipped with a modernized 6.5-liter V12 unit, the return of which increased from 800 to 820 horsepower. This is the most powerful traditional power unit, which was installed on road cars from Maranello (with the exception of the hybrid installation LaFerrari).
The speedsters can accelerate from standstill to 100 km/h in 2.9 seconds, and acceleration to 200 km / h takes 7.9 seconds. The maximum speed of supercars exceeds 300 km per hour.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup