Ferrari showed the possibility of speedsters with the most powerful engineFebruary 6, 2019
Ferrari published a video with speedster Monza SP1 and SP2, the creation of which the developers took inspiration from the original racing cars of the 1950s. The speedsters who received body panels from composite materials are constructed on the basis of the supercar 812 Superfast.
Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 equipped with a modernized 6.5-liter V12 unit, the return of which increased from 800 to 820 horsepower. This is the most powerful traditional power unit, which was installed on road cars from Maranello (with the exception of the hybrid installation LaFerrari).
The speedsters can accelerate from standstill to “hundreds” in 2.9 seconds, and acceleration to 200 km / h takes 7.9 seconds. The maximum speed of supercars exceeds 300 km per hour.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m