Ferrari showed the possibility of speedsters with the most powerful engineFebruary 6, 2019
Ferrari published a video with speedster Monza SP1 and SP2, the creation of which the developers took inspiration from the original racing cars of the 1950s. The speedsters who received body panels from composite materials are constructed on the basis of the supercar 812 Superfast.
Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 equipped with a modernized 6.5-liter V12 unit, the return of which increased from 800 to 820 horsepower. This is the most powerful traditional power unit, which was installed on road cars from Maranello (with the exception of the hybrid installation LaFerrari).
The speedsters can accelerate from standstill to “hundreds” in 2.9 seconds, and acceleration to 200 km / h takes 7.9 seconds. The maximum speed of supercars exceeds 300 km per hour.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus