Ferrari prepares a modified car for SpielbergJune 21, 2020
In winter tests, Ferrari team leader Mattia Binotto admitted that Scuderia is one step behind the rivals, but hopes to reduce the gap during the season.
The work schedule at the team bases was disrupted due to a protracted break, but now work in production shops is in full swing.
Ferrari is preparing for the stage in Spielberg a new aerodynamic body kit for the SF1000 with greater downforce, a new gearbox and a new version of the power plant.
According to rumors, the new motor with the 065/2 index is 15-20 more powerful than the tests in Barcelona and has better reliability.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options