Ferrari P80/C appeared on Goodwood HillJuly 10, 2019
The company has been working on a new model for four years. The first public appearance for the Ferrari P80 / C was held at Goodwood. The basis was the racing 488 GT3, which was worked on by engineers and designers who tried to increase its performance and improve aerodynamics.
So, the new kit has been proposed. It is noticeable that the front splitter and rear diffuser were developed from almost zero. As a result, their effectiveness increased by 5%. The wing of the T-wing over the engine compartment was borrowed from the cars Scuderia Formula 1 to increase downforce. Used a large amount of carbon fiber. Like the Dino and the 250 LM, the Ferrari P80 / C at the front axle is wider, tapers slightly in the middle, and then expands at the back. In the back there is a carbon fiber wing. Installed a set of 18-inch wheels. Optionally available 21-inch wheels.
Under the hood, probably installed the same engine as the Ferrari 488 GT3, a 3.9-liter twin turbocharged V8. It generates 660 hp.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration